Zucchini Boats

I saw something like this on my friend Lauren's blog a couple years ago and wanted to try to make it myself.  We had a giant zucchini in our garden so I thought I'd give it a shot.  The pictures below show the process.  For the ground turkey I threw in some onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and some salt and pepper.  I just used a can of diced tomatoes but I'm sure tomato sauce would work too (and Rach would like it more).  I baked them at 375 for 30 minutes.
 Large fresh zucchini
 Used our Pampered Chef melon baller to scrape the insides out
 Cheese first (I only had cheddar)
 Diced tomatoes from a can
 Turkey Burger 
 More cheese (obviously)
 Italian Bread Crumbs and Basil
 Perfection!

Comments

Village Talkies said…
Informative blog! it was very useful for me.Thanks for sharing. Do share more ideas regularly.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.
petvet social said…
A blog like yours should be earning much money from adsense..-.,”
Read More: german shepherds

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Storage Bed

It's gonna be a boy!